Posted on: Oct 5, 2015
Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. Silver team helps people who have financial question, here’s the top 3 of the week:
QUESTION 1 – HOW CAN I ADD MILES TO MY UNITED MILEAGEPLUS AFTER THE TRIP?
Silver’s Answer: A few simple steps
– Log in to united.com
– Click on Earn Mileage Plus Miles
– Click Request for Missing Credit (bottom of page)
– Enter all necessary information
You are done!
QUESTION 2: WHAT WAYS ARE THERE TO GET CASH USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ASIDE FROM A CASH ADVANCE?
1. Pay dinner for your friends and ask them to reimburse you in cash
2. Buy something with high cash value (iPad) on the cheap (deal from a specific retailer) and resell it on Amazon or eBay for cash
3. Pay for a house on Airbnb with friends and ask them to reimburse you in cash
There is no “direct” way to get cash without credit card fees. That would be too nice!
QUESTION 3: IS IT POSSIBLE TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT CHASE DEBIT CARD OR CHASE FREEDOM CREDIT CARD ONLINE?
Silver’s Answer: Yes of course! You need to go to Chase website and you will find the option in the Customer Service Tab.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.