Posted on: Apr 22, 2016
It depends on your credit score but let me give you a few options to consider. You should start building a credit relationship with major credit card issuers.
If you have a fair credit score (700+), you can consider these credit cards:
- : great card to start a relationship with American Express
- : great benefits and no annual fee
- : great card for cash back
Also, be responsible to make sure you maintain a great credit score:
- Keep your credit utilization rate below 30% (ideally 10%)
- Set up auto payments and make sure to pay in full each month. It removes a lot of headaches
- Build relationships with several credit card issuers and keep at least 1 card open with them
- Keep track of your spending
Ask your questions to our Credit Card Expert at Silver credit, Christophe Ochin.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.